Traffic Jam Band (members from Shelby and Kings Mountain, NC) played at The Saloon in the NC Music Factory on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
Traffic Jam Band: (L to R) in first 5 photos below:
1) Duane Adams, Hammond/Keys - Duane was born in England and had literally a musical upbringing as both parents were professional musicians. He started playing piano at a very early age. Duane has played with many of the areas top bands. We are glad to have him and his addition will only help us to continue our long strange trip.
2) Steve Johnson, Guitar/Vocals has played with many rock and blues bands in the area and in 2006 Steve went to work on developing his own style of playing. He has molded himself into one of the areas best blues guitarist. When hearing him play, you know who it is as he has made a name for himself that is identified by his ability and sound.
3) John Martin, Drummer/Percussionist/Backing Vocals has been in the engine room since the sixties. He has been onstage with Rory Gallagher, Joe Walsh, Jamie Oldaker, Alto Reed, George Terry and most recently with Harvey D. Arnold, former member of The Outlaws. He is the best at keeping this "Jam Band" in the groove and is well known and admired in the music circles.
4) Evan Sealey, Bass Guitar/Backing Vocals has been holding onto the basslines for many bands over several decades. He has played many venues in the Myrtle Beach, SC area and many venues in both Carolinas. He is one of the best pocket, smoothest and most talented bass players you will ever witness on stage.
5) Mark Mulholland, Guitar/Slide/Vocals comes to us by way of New York and Florida. He brings with him years of stage experience and a wonderful sound to enhance this band's complete and full menu. He is no stranger to playing/touring up and down the east coast. His playing, professional approach and added vocals are sure to be the piece of the puzzle that fits this band's direction.
http://www.trafficjamband.net http://www.myspace.com/trafficjamallstarband http://www.reverbnation.com/trafficjamasb
**There are many friends of The Traffic Jam Band, just to mention a few but not all are, Harvey Dalton Arnold, formerly of The Outlaws, Luke Edwards, Tater Family Traveling Circus, Phil Milhoan, formerly of The Traffic Jam Band, Jack Martin, plays with various bands and as our guest, Spiral, a guest of ours from time to time, Ned Lucas, The Ned Lucas Band and many more.**
Andy Streeter opened for Traffic Jam.